Easy Piña Colada
200 ml. coconut flavored rum
500 gr. canned pineapple slices (reserve the syrup (200 ml))
2 Maraschino cherries (very optional) (it just so happens I have some leftovers but I if I didn’t have any I will totally skip em)
- In the morning or the night before, transfer the pineapple slices in a plastic bag or a freezer-safe container. Put the slices in the freezer until they are completely frozen.
- Reserve the syrup/juice the pineapple came with. Let it chill in the fridge until it’s ready to be used.
- In a blender, dump the frozen pineapple slices, the 200 ml. coconut flavored vodka and around 100 ml. of the pineapple juice.
- Blend everything together.
- If the mixture is too thick and the blender is having a hard time blending, add some more pineapple juice.
- Blend it until it’s smooth.
- Serve in glasses of your choice, top it with some cherries if you have them and drinking straws or even cocktail umbrellas if you have them! 😀
Very easy and tasty! 🙂 If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me 🙂